Return shipping on exchanges - Free.
We offer free return shipping for any eligible items you wish to exchange for another size, style or colour, subject to availability.
To exchange your order please follow the steps below.
Please note: excessive use of our free exchange service will be closely monitored and in the event we consider there to be an example of misuse, we reserve the right to reject that exchange request.
Return Shipping on Refunds - €10-20
We offer return shipping options for the items you choose to return for a refund.
Below are our fixed return shipping costs back to our warehouse in The Netherlands:
|Location||Return Shipping Fee|
|Europe & UK||€15|
|Rest of World||Return with own courier|
The fee will be deducted from the total amount of your original order, where we will provide you with a return shipping label.
Should you choose to return your order using your own method, you will be responsible for all costs associated with this.
Steps to Refund / Exchange Your Order
Check that your item(s) meet our returns check list below and start your return or exchange.
Use our easy to follow checklist below before returning your order, to ensure your refund or exchange will be awarded:
- No visible marks to the leather soles or leather upper and insole.
Only try on your shoes on carpet, as hard flooring will leave marks.
- Include all original packaging, including the shipping packaging.
- Ensure we receive your returned item(s) within 28 days of receipt
- The items returned to us match those in your return request
Any returns that do not meet the requirements of our returns policy, will not be accepted and no refund awarded.
We expect your returned item(s) to reach us within 28 days of receipt. If you foresee any delay, please just let us know ahead of time.
All accepted refunds are applied to the original card or account of purchase. Please note that refunds may take up to 10 business days for your bank to complete. This can vary greatly between card issuers and unfortunately we are unable to influence this.
We are unable to offer refunds for goods that are returned to us because the customer wishes to avoid paying any customs duties imposed. For more information regarding this, please read our Shipping Policy.
For full information on returns and refunds, please see our Terms of Service.
Please note: our return policy applies to all orders once placed, and is compliant with both State and Commonwealth Australian law.
Our edit is a careful curation of seasonless wardrobe staples and we price honestly all year round, so we never go on sale. We do occasionally have special promotions. Please be advised that ESSEN does not offer returns or refunds on discounted items. We kindly ask that you consider your order carefully before making a purchase. If you have questions about fit or styling, please contact our friendly customer service team.
Last Pairs & Samples sold at a special price and marked 'Final Sale' are not eligible for return or a refund.
We do apologise for any inconvenience a faulty item may cause and will refund at our discretion for any items deemed faulty. Please note that shoes that are damaged as a result of wear and tear are not considered to be faulty. Both the cost of the item plus shipping will be refunded.
What Defines Faulty?
- Manufacturing faults.
- Items that have been wrongly described.
- Items that are different to the goods that you ordered.
- Goods that do not do what they are supposed to.
- Items that have defects that were not obvious or we did not bring to your attention.
When purchasing from essenthelabel.com customers are protected under Australian Consumer Law and the relevant State and Federal legislation. If customers wish to make a claim for faulty goods, please email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your order number and outlining the fault.
Where a claim for faulty goods is made, the following will apply:
- Please notify us immediately and the item(s) must be returned within 14 days of receipt;
- The goods will need to be returned and inspected to identify fault and the extent and nature of wear may also need to be assessed.
- We reserve the right to consult with the supplier or manufacturer when assessing whether an item is truly faulty.
- We also reserve the right to repair or replace where applicable in line with the relevant legislation.
- Where a refund is deemed appropriate, a full refund of the purchase price will be credited as well as any delivery or postage charges paid on the original purchase plus any return postage will also be fully refunded.
- Please allow from up to 10 business days for the funds to appear in your bank account.