- By ordering any of our products, you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions.
- By placing an order at www.essenthelabel.com, you warrant that you are at least 16 years old or you have your parents’ permission to buy from us.
- All personal information you provide us with or that we obtain will be handled by ESSEN as the responsible for the personal information.
- Events outside ESSEN’s control shall be considered force majeure.
- The price applicable is that set at the date on which you place your order.
- Shipping costs and payment fees are recognised before confirming the purchase.
- By placing an order with ESSEN, you are responsible for original shipping charges, all applicable custom and duty import fees and the cost of return shipping back to ESSEN. This also applies to any shipments that are not collected or refused by you at delivery.
- Card information is transmitted over secure SSL encryption and is not stored.
- Please note that local charges may occur.
- ESSEN reserves the right to amend any information without prior notice.
By placing an order at www.essenthelabel.com, you warrant that you are at least 16 years old (or have parents’/guardians’ permission to buy from us) and accept these terms & conditions, which shall apply to all orders placed or to be placed at ESSEN for the sale and supply of any products. None of these terms & conditions affect your statutory rights. No other terms or changes to the terms & conditions shall be binding unless agreed in writing signed by us.
All personal information you provide us with or that we obtain will be handled by ESSEN as the responsible for the personal information. The personal information you provide will be used to ensure deliveries to you, the credit assessment, to provide offers and information on our catalogue to you. The information you provide is only available to ESSEN and will not be shared with other third parties. You have the right to inspect the information held about you. You always have the right to request ESSEN to delete or correct the information held about you. By accepting the ESSEN Conditions, you agree to the above.
Events outside ESSEN’s control, which are not reasonably foreseeable, shall be considered force majeure, meaning that ESSEN is released from ESSEN‘s obligations to fulfil contractual agreements. Examples of such events are government action or omission, new or amended legislation, conflict, embargo, fire or flood, sabotage, accident, war, natural disasters, strikes or lack of delivery from suppliers. The force majeure also includes government decisions that affect the market negatively and products, for example, restrictions, warnings, ban, etc.
All products remain ESSEN’s property until full payment is made. The price applicable is that set at the date on which you place your order. Shipping costs and payment fees are recognised before confirming the purchase. If you are under 16 years old you must have parents’ permission to buy from ESSEN.
All transfers conducted through ESSEN are handled and transacted through third party dedicated gateways to guarantee your protection. Card information is not stored and all card information is handled over SSL encryption.
Ownership and Risk
Ownership and risk of damage of the goods passes to you upon delivery at your specified delivery address. We require a signature for any goods delivered, at which point responsibility for your purchased goods passes to you. We advise checking to ensure your package is intact when receiving your goods.
If you have specified a recipient who is not you for delivery purposes (for example as a gift) then you accept that evidence of a signature by them (or at that address) is proof of delivery and fulfilment by ESSEN and transfer of responsibility in the same way.
Please note that local charges (sales tax, customs duty) may occur, depending on your region and local customs duties. These charges are at the customer’s own expense.
ESSEN reserves the right to amend any information, including but not limited to prices, technical specifications, terms of purchase and product offerings without prior notice. At the event of when a product is sold out, ESSEN has the right to cancel the order and refund any amount paid in the best way. ESSEN shall also notify the customer of equivalent replacement products if available.